Harry Kane

You're embarrassing. Selling is selling. Taking the money is taking the money. Being unable to keep your best players is being unable to keep your best players. The fact that your club vice captain, your talisman, the homegrown golden boy, wants out, should have you burning Levy effigies. Instead you come on an opposition supporter's forum, not just any opposition supporters either but the fucking champions, and peddle this drivel with that username.

Part of me thinks you're an Arsenal fan, no sane grown up adult Spurs fan would behave as embarrassingly as you currently are.

If replacing Pochettino with Mourinho and spending £20m to fire him before replacing him with a 28 year old Ryan Mason 1 week before a cup final wasn't going to turn them against Levy, nothing is.

Not to mention going 2 years without a transfer just as they finally had a team that was on the brink of being contenders.

Or running the stadium £300m over.

I think they are so starved of success at that football club that the fans create this myth about Daniel Levy so they can bask in this bizarre glory they've invented from having the "best" Chairman in the league.

And from selling players. We’ve still got the money from Leroy and from a shit load of Academy players like Jack Harrison. We must have the best part of a 100 million plus saved up.
Could we not just borrow about £90m of the Coutinho money from our friends down the road? They would still have about £130m left for themselves and we’ll pay them back in instalments.

Once a player makes it known that he doesn’t want to play for your club, that’s the time to get what you can for the player. It’s always been that way and this will be no different.
New managers don't want unhappy players playing for them. It's already hard enough as it is.

Go support another team
I was absolutely fuming when we signed bony, never got over us buying that Donkey and letting Dzeko leave. I'm still pissed about it now. I'd never go and support another team over it though.
You might not agree with his opinion but you should accept others have their reasons for not wanting someone.

EDIT - and no I'm not comparing Kane to Bony lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.