Harry Kane

he has to put in the transfer request first thing in the morning not in a few days. dont waste anyones time here...

Just had a long chat about this with a friend who is a Spurs fan.

He's annoyed about the no show at training but understood why Kane wanted out.

He has for a while expressed the view that Kane is now in decline and yes he mentioned injuries.

The more he talked the more ridiculous it sounded that we'd be paying 130 million or whatever. He also mentioned the no shows in big games.

He actually said we'd be better off buying Lewandowski which is something I agree with.

My mate watches every Spurs game and has supported them since the days of Jimmy Greaves.

He may be wrong but it was a concerning conversation.
Yet my Spurs season ticket holding mate is gutted he’s going and raves about him. Thinks we are buying an absolute corker and dreads to think what amount of goals he’ll score with KDB supplying him. Opinions are funny eh.

I remember some club being vocal in the papers about taking Anelka on loan, like they were doing us a favour.

Got to the point where Keegan when asked in an interview, said there was no loan fee or guarantee to buy proposed, and the other club thought it was a great deal for City.

can't remember who the other club were.

"what type of deal" well I suppose we'll pay money and get a player in return

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.