Harry Kane

I'm watching Chelsea-Spurs and Spurs cant hardly get of their own half. Granted they're missing Ndombele/Lo Celso, they are dreadful.

It takes much more to be a pep player, a totally different style to maureen, if he can learn like sergio did then fair enough, he looks awkward like edin to me though
Yeah well the fact Pep seems to want him so much says to me he's got what it takes

Thank you for falling into that answer. Pep sees it, so it doesn’t matter if you or I have. Pep knows what he sees
I didnt fall into anything
Managers do get things wrong.....

Nolito
Bravo
Mendy -injuries aside Ive never seen a worse defender since soe of the dross we had in the 80's

If my team was playing a game, whether a friendly or not against a local rival, I wouldn’t be on another teams forum, I just don’t get it, and by the sounds of it, you’ve got more issues than Harry Kane to discuss on your own forum.
I'm watching the game.

I didnt fall into anything
Managers do get things wrong.....

Nolito
Bravo
Mendy -injuries aside Ive never seen a worse defender since soe of the dross we had in the 80's
Do you seriously think Pep and his team haven’t watched Kane enough to decide he is who they want? His attributes? His scoring? You really think they’ve just said ‘let’s just sign Kane’, and hope it works???!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.