Harry Kane

Yeah there's no evidence Kane wouldn't work for the team nor drop back if requested.

In fact history shows Kane to be a very hard working player who's extremely happy to drop deep. That's why Mourinho (as much we don't like him) loved him.
This is exactly why Pep wants him, he wants his sticker's all round game to be based around hard work, ability to pass, ability to finish.

It takes much more to be a pep player, a totally different style to maureen, if he can learn like sergio did then fair enough, he looks awkward like edin to me though
I'd rather we didn't get him.
Glory hunter in my eyes

If City had bought Ings, it would have cost £40m+ so how come Villa got him for only £25m. Very strange.
Tbf Ings only had a year left on his contract and said he had no intentions of renewing. Hence the sale, not a bad choice either. Would suit him.

If Lukaku does go for £120m to Chelsea, I would be surprised if we don't get Kane for around similar. Same age, same reputation, has even longer on his contract. Both clubs selling need money, one's just in denial.
Lukaku wants a gentleman’s agreement that he won’t be sold next season ;) it’s the Chavs way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.