Harry Kane

If Kane signs, City will have the 3 best players in the league (De Bruyne, Kane, Grealish). Undoubtedly imo.
Ederson, Allison, Dias, van Dijk, arguably Foden (for Grealish), Salah are all a bit above Grealish; and Salah Dias and van Dijk are above Kane.

Gundogan was better than de Bruyne last season n’all.

Thank you for your words.

I have a longer view than you.

When Sugar took over Paul Gascoigne choose to sign for Spurs rather United such was our position in the football. When Sugar left, Spurs were regularly fighting relegation. Aston Villa would pretty much always finish above Spurs but many would say that we were similar clubs.

This is the point that Enic took over. Now we don't fear relegation and sometimes we even play in the champions league.

I can not remember when Aston Villa last finished above Spurs. It is many years. Maybe in the early 2000s? Nevertheless you say we should try emulate Villa who you say have a much better football strategy despite being relegated since Enic took over Spurs and selling their best player - something you say a serious club would never do.

It doesn't make sense

Using Gazza's judgement to assist the point you are trying to make is beyond hilarious.

The man was an incredible player but, and I'll put this as diplomatically as I can, was as daft as a fucking brush.

It's our time at the top now. Just enjoy it while it lasts.
At 63, I never really thought that I would see us have so much success. (always hoped so though,
a league cup win would have been about it back in the day!)
Anyway, as long as our good fortune continues I'm happy and maybe one day it'll be someone else's turn.
CTID.
Same here. Born in 68 when our success ended really. I've been so lucky to see all this.

I’ve maintained that the Sterling abuse in the media had very little (if anything) to do with the colour of his skin. It was purely down to Sterling leaving a media darling, the one and only Liverpool Football Club, to come to the evil football ruining Manchester City.

It’d be the same shit whoever we sign from any of the media darlings. Kane will get it, he’ll get boo’d at Burnley, he’ll get boo’d at Wembley, there’ll be stories coming out about him all the time, I bet it’ll affect his England career and he’ll end up not being captain in the coming years… doesn’t matter who they are, where they’re from, what they look like, how well they were spoken of and thought of before… if you leave a media darling for City, your years ahead in the media spotlight will change massively.
Exactly and Grealish will be out as a serial diver

£108 million

Given COVID probably about right.

I would think City would go a bit higher…not £52 million higher though!

We did pay over the odds a bit for Grealish but it was a buyout so it was either pay it or move on.

It's our time at the top now. Just enjoy it while it lasts.
At 63, I never really thought that I would see us have so much success. (always hoped so though,
a league cup win would have been about it back in the day!)
Anyway, as long as our good fortune continues I'm happy and maybe one day it'll be someone else's turn.
CTID.
Same age mate.
I am beyond dreaming this is just fantasy every trophy we win every pan of piss we boil is just more than I ever could dream of

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.