Harry Kane

That's a nice piece of deflection, but you have spectacularly missed the point. How long have Villa's current owners been in charge? And what have they invested from their own pockets into the club? Same with Leicester? Compare that with what the organ grinder and the monkey have been doing with a decades worth of unprecedented PL monies plus the odd CL cheque too.

You're clearly not very bright as you're still here arguing in bad faith and failing spectacularly. Just accept you're not a serious footballing operation. You're Spursy. I'm happy to be proven wrong, but I daresay once Kane is finally sold this month it will be the beginning of your slide into mid table. You should watch The Queen of Versailles. It is a great parable for Spurs and the shiny stadium you can't actually afford.

I am not sure how much money, if any, Enic have taken out but it is not a lot in comparison to the massive income from the premiere league. And yes, the cost of the stadium may prove to be more problematic now.

i thought we were talking about football strategy? How is Villa's strategy any different from Spurs'?

I am not sure how much money, if any, Enic have taken out but it is not a lot in comparison to the massive income from the premiere league. And yes, the cost of the stadium may prove to be more problematic now.

i thought we were talking about football strategy? How is Villa's strategy any different from Spurs'?
Villa invest in their team because they understand that you're either CL or you're nowhere in revenue terms.

After the absolute farcical situation that the Emirates building did to Arsenal and their ability to compete, you'd have thought that Spurs fans would have more sense.

You might possibly earn an extra 20m a year on your 800m stadium. Not bad business. Until you realise that the lack of squad investment is now resulting you missing out on the CL places which are with about 100m a year. Then all of a sudden it doesn't look so clever.

Using Gazza's judgement to assist the point you are trying to make is beyond hilarious.

The man was an incredible player but, and I'll put this as diplomatically as I can, was as daft as a fucking brush.

Agreed Gascoigne was mad. But the point nevertheless stands. Sugar destroyed Spurs' football status. Enic have restored it.

Spoiler Alert: You don't have a football strategy

One is ambitious and inwardly invests. One just wants premier league tv money & maximum match day revenue. If you can’t see the difference over the last 3 years then you’re beyond help.
I don’t particularly like Villa as the majority of their fans were wankers at Wembley but their ownership & strategy is way beyond yours. That beacon of light that you always finish above Villa won’t be lasting for many more seasons.

Sorry just don’t get this at all. Really can’t see the point. Firstly, if he signs, we need to find a new position for De Bruyne in big games. As a team we’ve shown we are much worse if De Bruyne is deeper or behind a 9. De Bruyne still excellent but as a team, worse.

Secondly, the bad press, is it really worth it? I’ve had a season ticket since 87/88 when I was just 8 years old. I’ve defended City in almost everything they’ve done. I don’t see us being the silly big money signings. We in general have addressed an issue and bought a player with room for development in our system.

I honestly find the £130m plus to be a little distasteful in the current climate. Coupled with Kane’s behaviour and the Grealish fee.

It’s looking like £200m plus and I don’t think it improves us. Kane will score a load, he’ll certainly help with pens, but I think we’ll score less.

They are signing players that will help them to become contenders?

Wow. Villa's signings make them contenders?

I hadn't considered that they would win the title. You lot are right. You know much more about football than I ever will.

Secondly, the bad press, is it really worth it? I’ve had a season ticket since 87/88 when I was just 8 years old. I’ve defended City in almost everything they’ve done. I don’t see us being the silly big money signings. We in general have addressed an issue and bought a player with room for development in our system.

We shouldn't sign great players because of the press? Why do we care what the press thinks? They despise us anyway if you haven't noticed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.