Harry Kane

It's really not that hard to understand. Despite what we think, news organizations are not monoliths. They have different people who report on different stuff. The first article you mentioned was written by an unreliable rag journalist who knows nothing about city, the second is written by a reliable city journalist.

Blame the editor for allowing a rags journalist to write about city.
Yet another red **** moved into a senior sports desk role there

A387C2AF-99A3-43E5-840C-0E58DC777574.jpeg

A, I don’t think Kane is a great player. Just my opinion.

B, We as a club seem to have gone to great lengths not to just go out and sign ready made off the peg players. Especially ones with little room to improve.

C, I agree, not remotely interested in the press. But as a club we do seem to have tried to conduct ourselves under the radar as much as possible. This all seems different. We seem to be acting without our normal precision and discreet mantra.
To me, it seems our business is being conducted by a 12 year on a games console.

Neither player is for me. If we didn’t have both Foden & Sterling I’d get Grealish. But he’s simply not in their league.

Kane, I really don’t get. It seems totally different to any transfer under ADUG, a traditional no.9 doesn’t seem to suit. And other than Lewondowski, Pep has never seemed interested in that type of forward.

There’s just something that seems totally different about this signing. I don’t think anyone involved is handling it well.
Blimey

The Grealish transfer shows quite clearly that City will spend very big money indeed if their valuation of a player justifies it. I suspect they are now prepared to spend still more on Kane and £150 million is probably realistic, whatever Liam Corless thinks.

A, I don’t think Kane is a great player. Just my opinion.

B, We as a club seem to have gone to great lengths not to just go out and sign ready made off the peg players. Especially ones with little room to improve.

C, I agree, not remotely interested in the press. But as a club we do seem to have tried to conduct ourselves under the radar as much as possible. This all seems different. We seem to be acting without our normal precision and discreet mantra.
To me, it seems our business is being conducted by a 12 year on a games console.

Neither player is for me. If we didn’t have both Foden & Sterling I’d get Grealish. But he’s simply not in their league.

Kane, I really don’t get. It seems totally different to any transfer under ADUG, a traditional no.9 doesn’t seem to suit. And other than Lewondowski, Pep has never seemed interested in that type of forward.

There’s just something that seems totally different about this signing. I don’t think anyone involved is handling it well.
Business conducted by a 12 year old.......... absolute bollocks

Firstly - surely the club chooses you rather than other way round. I used to feel more affinity to City fans. Something to do with the suffering. Now that seems to have changed...

Why do I come here? Initially by accident really. But isolating is proving to be much more fun than I thought it would be.

Ahhh that old chestnut. Yes. We’ve changed. It happens. Success is a funny thing especially when you come from where we come from. You see people like you used to feel an “affinity” with us because we were unthreatening failures. Now we’re better than you and you don’t like it. You don’t like that rather than you taking our players we take yours. You don’t like that we can mock you and belittle you and talk down to you and you have little come back.

Also if you’re enjoying this I know a fantastic members only S&M club which is always looking for new subs. I can put a word in for you. ;)

Wow. Villa's signings make them contenders?

I hadn't considered that they would win the title. You lot are right. You know much more about football than I ever will.
Round and round we go. You must question Tottenham’s current strategy re debt management? Everton,Villa etc seem to be getting it together and investing into their first team squads to try and challenge higher up the league but Spurs continue to sell.

I am not sure where Spurs fit in? What are you? A fooball club or a bank transfer? It seems you lot are happy to hide behind Liverpool and United and continue to do nothing on the field.

The frustration and jealousy comes through in your posts. You have been conditioned and manipulated by levy that it’s all ok. At least you have a world class stadium but it must feel hallow knowing that you will never have a world class team.

Ahhh that old chestnut. Yes. We’ve changed. It happens. Success is a funny thing especially when you come from where we come from. You see people like you used to feel an “affinity” with us because we were unthreatening failures. Now we’re better than you and you don’t like it. You don’t like that rather than you taking our players we take yours. You don’t like that we can mock you and belittle you and talk down to you and you have little come back.

Also if you’re enjoying this I know a fantastic members only S&M club which is always looking for new subs. I can put a word in for you. ;)
you are on fire at the moment mate

Just for the record no issue for me if we go onto win 5 titles out of next five making PL less "competetive" and dominate the shit out of it.
I just hope that the rags naver win the league again, well not in my lifetime anyway!
(The same goes for the arse and dippers too. Let them all get covered in cobwebs whilst waiting for their turn back at the top!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.