Harry Kane

FFS Chelsea are getting Lukaku as well. Bid just got accepted. O my days, imagine needing to rely the whole season on Gabriel Jesus alone. It's going to be a long season, that's for sure.

FFS Chelsea are getting Lukaku as well. Bid just got accepted. O my days, imagine needing to rely the whole season on Gabriel Jesus alone. It's going to be a long season, that's for sure.

If they do, we need to get Kane. Need to make it happen somehow, Chelsea with Lukaku is a bone-chilling prospect.

True, but ask yourself who does the deal not benefit? City have a clear upgrade in striking options while not paying out silly money and getting their man. Kane gets the move he wants. Levy gets a deal that he can value at £160m, Jesus gets to be a guaranteed starter for the first time in his EPL career, and Tottenham get their tricky replacement for a striker while also having a helpful influx of cash for the tough business of being a mid-table club with no good CBs.
Jesus gets to be a starter at a mid table club that isn't going to win anything though. I'm not sure he'd see the appeal

£100/110m + Jesus feels possible. I doubt it, swaps aren't really thing at that level at transfer, but it doesn't seem beyond the realms of imagination at least. No chance that Bernardo or Laporte have any interest in Spurs.

we could give spurs £100million right now for kane. then loan them jesus with a view to buy next summer at £50million and take it as the rest of the deal for kane

We've stronger than last season. But if Chelsea sign Lukaku then we're closely matched.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.