Harry Kane

Because Spurs aren't in a position to turn down £130M up front.
I wouldn't be too sure about that.

Levy will stretch the deal out as long as the Spurs Board allows him to do so. I think it entirely possible that the Spurs Board would rather see Kane stay than leave, regardless of the amount.

They obviously feel able to manage the level of debt they have over a number of years, or they would have been holding a fire sale during this window.

They were happy to offer Kane a long term deal regardless of the level of debt. They're in control here.
Whatever amount Spurs want is just what City will have to pay if we really want Kane.

Weren't there stories from Tuesday morning that he was going to be returning to training over the weekend? Why is everyone now acting like it's a sudden u-turn?
Because people on here flap at any news and then make random conclusions based on no evidence on something they know 2/3rds of fuck all about

Ric needs to launch Bluemoon air with all the spare flapping on here.

The two scenarios imo, are one where Kane is returning because it didn't take long to re-assure that Levy would negotiate a sale after indications that he won't listen to any offers. The second is where City have simply decided to move on, so he's returning because it's no point in trying to force any move because no one else really wants him right now or can afford him.
Obviously the 2nd one. That’s why Pep said if they don’t want to negotiate, it’s finished.

I was more thinking about the poor guy at Barton aerodrome in the bush, maybe a crowd funder for some more corned beef sandwiches?

i said that kane at £160million is crazy and just go and get haaland

for me kane is £110 million tops ? even if you put add-ons with targets i would not get anywhere near £160million
haaland is for sale next season at £67million so just offer them the £100million and the add-ons now and i think they sell him
Thats not the same thing though you want to spend the money differently, thats your opinion fair enough. If the club though decide they want Kane and were to get Kane, whether it’s 160, 130, 120 millions shouldn’t make any difference to us as fans if the club think they can afford it.

Anyone think bernardo could be part of any possible deal?
unlikely. Bernardo wants to leave England apparently, his issues are that he hasnt settled and wants to go back to the sunshine european lifestyle.

my old man played golf with one of Pep’s analysts after the champions league final and thats what he said anyway…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.