Harry Kane

That stance has changed in the last 48 hours.

Spurs will accept a reduced base figure but the add-ons are very achievable.

Would take it closer to what they want, but if we win the Champs League, we would be happy to pay it, anyhow.

They also want a scoring bonus.
Think if we go £120m + £30m achievable addons then that suits all parties and PR concerns for both sides?

A scoring bonus ? Cheeky fucker , tell me we will say no to that
As you say though, we need a striker.....
There's not many top class ones available either.

The fact Levy is now, seemingly, "negotiating," is a good sign too.

I can. I think we are confident because if push comes to shove, we'll end up at their estimate. With a caveat that 10% (or so) is paid via add-ons.

No. He doesn't. We are the champions of England, the richest club in the world, with the best manager in the world, and world class players desperate to come here. Spurs are the ones who's best player desperately wants out, are drowning in debt, and have a mid table manager in charge. Spurs could keep an unhappy player and they'll still be shit. Levy and Paraticci have a massive rebuild on their hands and no cash to do it. Kane is their most valuable asset but will depreciate very quickly, as he will be touching 30 soon and is unlikely to want to sign a new deal at Spurs.

He's already on strike. He's already done that Neville interview. I would expect a public statement is in the pipeline.
The ball is firmly in Levy's court. He has a signed contract in his filing cabinet with Kane's moniker on it. There's nothing forcing Spurs to sell Kane, aside from Kane wanting to leave.

Neither Kane nor City can do anything about the situation if Levy decides to screw his face up, dig in his Cuban heels & obstinately decide Kane is going nowhere unless Spurs receive £150m.

How much are Kane's 30 - 35 goals per season worth to Spurs? What would it cost to replace those goals if Kane were to be sold? Are Spurs better keeping an unhappy Kane & trying to regain a CL spot, or accepting the dough on offer in the hope they can find a striker capable of replacing what Kane brings to their squad?

Well. Back on planet earth City are outraged because Spurs won’t sell at £100m because Kane’s brother says that how much he is worth and City think an alleged gentleman’s agreement supersedes a contract. The problem is you. Not us.

No wonder Levy won’t talk to you lot until you get some grown ups involved.

You have consistently shown yourself to be a clueless child. But to be fair we have a fair few of those on here already.

Another fool for the ignore list.

Levy can go to market now and provisionally line up a replacement, which I imagine he is already doing. I can't see there not being a compromise deal reached after we play them.

How much are Kane's 30 - 35 goals per season worth to Spurs? What would it cost to replace those goals if Kane were to be sold? Are Spurs better keeping an unhappy Kane & trying to regain a CL spot, or accepting the dough on offer in the hope they can find a striker capable of replacing what Kane brings to their squad?
Kane just came off his best ever season and Spurs didn't even get Europa League football.
They 100% should sell and re-invest in a squad of players capable of regular CL football.
Spurs simply can't afford Kane and a good squad around him, it's either or for them.

That stance has changed in the last 48 hours.

Spurs will accept a reduced base figure but the add-ons are very achievable.

Would take it closer to what they want, but if we win the Champs League, we would be happy to pay it, anyhow.

They also want a scoring bonus.
This can't be right TH. The Cockeral further up the thread (Levy's right hand apparently) reckons it's £160m or nothing. And Levy won't talk to anyone but the Sheikh himself because Txiki and Co are such a bunch of amateurs.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.