Harry Kane

What's worth more to Spurs? The alleged £100m we're offering, or the 30 - 35 goals per season Kane brings?
Imagine you’re Harry Kane, you’ve offered great service to your club, you have an agreement with the chairman that you can leave if a certain price is offered, and you know that price is going to be offered by a club that almost guarantees winning things, and gives you the opportunity to play for the best manager in the game and alongside some of the best footballers in the world. So you allow yourself to get mentally prepared for an exciting new phase in your career, only to be stitched up by an absolute **** of a boss who reneges on the verbal agreement and costs you your dream move. You looking forward to the new season? You feeling motivated to win things for Spurs? You proud to captain the side and happy that you’re at a club that treats it’s players well? I think not. We’ll be fine, we won’t abandon him, but at some stage we’ll have to move on to other targets. Be great if we could sign Kane, but losing out on him isn’t a disaster for us. Doubt Kane will be overly amused though.

Well. Back on planet earth City are outraged because Spurs won’t sell at £100m because Kane’s brother says that how much he is worth and City think an alleged gentleman’s agreement supersedes a contract. The problem is you. Not us.

No wonder Levy won’t talk to you lot until you get some grown ups involved.
Well your master and grownup Levy has won jackshit for you and our amateurs have won us trophies you are probably not going to see win in your lifetime.
So we are happy with our amateurs as things stand. Look out for the trophies we are going to win again next year with or without Kane, while your “grownup” Levy gets you a 7th spot if that.

Well. Back on planet earth City are outraged because Spurs won’t sell at £100m because Kane’s brother says that how much he is worth and City think an alleged gentleman’s agreement supersedes a contract. The problem is you. Not us.

No wonder Levy won’t talk to you lot until you get some grown ups involved.
I simply wouldn't be this smug when my team finished 7th last season and my captain skips training to leave

I'm not sure how I was able to navigate the transfer forum before these Spurs fans showed up. They seem to be very knowledgeable and have their fingers on the pulse of everything. This is not me taking the piss. I'm very, very serious.

I think we have been on the phone, but the Spurs board aren’t open to negotiate. It’s £160+m for Spurs or nothing is happening.

City don’t value him at £160m, he isn’t worth £160m, we would like to negotiate for [at a guess] £110m, 125m tops, but Spurs aren’t interested in negotiating as they only want £160m or more.
Tricky to set up an auction when there’s only one bidder…..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.