Harry Kane

It doesn’t bother me because I see what it is! But if I press on report soon as I see a post that piss takes will he be banned straight away? If not not point..
The only way he gets banned straight away if is you're a mod, the button is to give them a heads up. They'll keep an eye on them and take appropriate action if needed.

That stance has changed in the last 48 hours.

Spurs will accept a reduced base figure but the add-ons are very achievable.

Would take it closer to what they want, but if we win the Champs League, we would be happy to pay it, anyhow.

They also want a scoring bonus.
So they're happy to set a well over £130m+ asking price for Kane because he's a proven goal scorer - and when he does score - they want more money?

What's the £130m+ for then???

Let's wrap this up and start rolling through the competition.

200.gif

So we're to believe that we would enter a negotiation that includes Spurs benefitting from every goal Kane scores for City?
I don't do gifs or memes or whatever the fuck they're called but imagine there's more than a few suitable ones for this level of bollocks.
How about this one ...
200.webp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.