Harry Kane

I'm not saying it will or won't get done. I've just placed myself in Levy's stilettos, & this isn't merely about selling Kane. It's about how to replace his goals, & bolster the squad enough to challenge for a top 4 place, with a £150m budget?

Which players would you buy for £150m to achieve that aim?
IMO.....if Kane stayed and spuds spent 150m, they might challenge, but wouldn't make top 4 this season.

Yep I just checked his post history and though yep he knows stuff gets some right, most People don’t bother and jump on them and when one does it’s game on..
If if someone had no posts or a few posts and they posted claiming to be ITK I’d take it with a pinch of salt same as tolmie etc. It’s all a bit of fun at the end of the day. People take it far to serious , and I’m someone who’s lost money on transfers from the info on this place and I would never ever report someone, over anything, it’s words on a screen ffs.

It doesn’t bother me because I see what it is! But if I press on report soon as I see a post that piss takes will he be banned straight away? If not not point..
Report doesn't mean we ban them. Report just means bring it to the mods attention.

It means if there IS a problem, we can manage it in whatever way is best for the posters of the forum before the inevitable pile on. If no problem, then no problem, no action taken.

Personally, yes. See it getting done.

City won't leave Kane hanging out to dry.

We've never done that yet to a player who is fully committed to joining us.
I think far too little importance has been attached to Kane's clear and unequivocal admission that he wishes to come to City. It is unlikely, if not impossible, that he would have done so without City's approval and so we do have a moral obligation not to "hang him out to dry." The question remains, however, of how much Kane is worth: Levy says £160 million but City see that as (far?) too high. The answer would seem to be a fee plus add ons so that City get him for (somewhere near) what we think he's "worth" but if Kane proves he's worth more the fee rises towards Levy's figure. Since Kane wants to come to win trophies it seems reasonable that City pay more as his trophy count rises. Perhaps the payment for "easier" trophies could be higher than that for the CL! If Levy has come round to accepting such a deal in the last 48 hours then a deal can be made quite quickly, but I can't for the life of me see why it's taken him so long.

If tolmie or bill or anyone posts ITK stuff it goes tits up it doesn’t matter.

anyone else does it they get hounded and bullied off here.

very strange place on here.

ive been banned a few times for my own opinions on players.

had a post deleted last night for calling Messi a greedy shit lol

I've been here 11 years and can honestly say I have no idea who "bill" is mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.