Harry Kane

If spurs over price kane, so be it. Maybe that means we have to go with jesus/torres/sterling playing in the middle and the false nine for one more season - then its surely Haaland next summer

Spurs seem to be buying though, so maybe levy wants his signings through the door first then kane will be towards the end of the window?

Have you seen Kane’s goal record? He’s easily worth 150+
28, dodgy ankles, no sell on value, will get even slower as he gets older - it will be done at £130m + add ons Max. Levy admitted a few weeks back your finances were screwed - spending the Kane money now !

No problen and hi :)

I accept top 4 is unlikely this season, but I wouldn't say we have no chance, it's sport after all and we only missed out by 7 points. It's not huge ground to make up. Just have to wait and see what happens. Arsenal and Leeds don't worry me, Villa, Leicester and Everton potentially do. Let's see how much we've strengthened by end of August.

I think Kane brings alot sponsorship wise, being England captain and all. He's not a Neymar for sure but Haaland won't be either by the looks of it lol

I agree it may not be reasonable to bid the amount Spurs deem he is worth, which is why maybe the deal won't happen.
Out of interest, what percentage of your fans would prefer Kane to be sold this summer?

Also, do you not believe it would be detrimental to your season and top 4 hopes if you keep a player against his will?

No way we will go over 150m IMO and I honestly think the deal has to happen for all parties - we need a striker, Kane wants to go and this will be the most you get for him!

In terms of top 4, it's always possible but your squad needs a complete overhaul/injection of quality and if your looking to sign another 4/5 players (not sure who they are btw) you will need to sell to spend this sort of money, because quality players will cost you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.