Harry Kane

if we're at that stage then it's done.

It’s a good sign he said:

That stance has changed in the last 48 hours.

Spurs will accept a reduced base figure but the add-ons are very achievable.

Would take it closer to what they want, but if we win the Champs League, we would be happy to pay it, anyhow.

They also want a scoring bonus.

Would take it closer to what they want, but if we win the Champs League, we would be happy to pay it, anyhow.

yhp, we all know either way it'll be reported with everything included and more just to make a point.

Reduced base seems to suggest we aren't selling as many as first thought.

If Kane plays well enough and we win enough to trigger bonuses then it's win-win.

Who said this? Tolms?

This thread is becoming as childish, pathetic and embarrassing as the nonsense on rawk and sadcafe that gets linked.......we didn't lose the friendly today because we didn't have Kane.
I'd add presumptuous and incredibly arrogant. Even at full strength with a striker it was always going to be tricky. I can only imagine what kind of reactions they'd have if we'd lost that with Kane on the pitch.

I'd add presumptuous and incredibly arrogant. Even at full strength with a striker it was always going to be tricky. I can only imagine what kind of reactions they'd have if we'd lost that with Kane on the pitch.
I imagine the Haaland thread would see a lot of activity...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.