Harry Kane

Tottenham fan on Reddit seems like some of them are not as bad as the ones on here they seem to know Kane is going.

“City tap up Kane. They agree terms.

City start talking to Spurs. Put in bullshit £100m offer. Levy tells them to come back with something closer to £150m. City eventually offer something near that. Levy agrees on condition that agreement is kept confidential until end of transfer window. In theory, it’s also kept from Kane to minimise any chance of leaking.

Somebody (probably from City) accidentally lets it slip to Charlie Kane. Kane gets over-excited, starts telling everybody and anybody who will listen that the deal is done (wedding incident).

City high-ups realise that this is proof of confidentiality clause being broken and is jeopardising the deal with Levy. City release strong denial of deal having been done to try to salvage. Maybe it works, maybe Levy insists on a few million more as the price of renegotiation.

The Kanes are told of the deal and told it’s meant to stay a secret. Either the Kanes understand that breaking the clause would kill the transfer but want to send a message in a petty way by not training, or they genuinely think that the fact a deal is done means there is no point going to training. Might as well have an extended holiday.

Levy and Paratici spend ~£150million before the end of August including 2 attacking players, Kane is then announced as a City player.

City Bayernise the Prem, Spurs hope to become England’s Dortmund. Sounds shit, I know, but this analogy does mean perpetual Champions League and scum/Schalke getting relegated.
I actually just went on the Spurs reddit and it was interesting was that unlike the Villa crowd, a lot of the Spurs fans seem wiser to things.

A lot of them (not all of course) feel like City and Spurs have either sorted something or are definitely going to sort something out before the end of the window.

I don't know if they're representative of the whole Spurs fanbase, but after what we've had with Villa, fairdos to them.

I actually just went on the Spurs reddit and it was interesting was that unlike the Villa crowd, a lot of the Spurs fans seem wiser to things.

A lot of them (not all of course) feel like City and Spurs have either sorted something or are definitely going to sort something out before the end of the window.

I don't know if they're representative of the whole Spurs fanbase, but after what we've had with Villa, fairdos to them.
They have seen every top player they have had in the past decade leave so they are used to it. Villa were fiercely protective of Jack and they won a CL dont ya no.

If Inter are prepared to let Martinez go for £60m should we not be getting a bit of that instead of splashing at least double on Kane?
After all, we’ve not done badly with short spiky Argentinian strikers in the past have we.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.