Harry Kane

Strange link this. Kane is a top player, and Levy has always sold his top players for the right price. Also I can't see Kane staying at Spurs all his career and winning very little if anything. But he would cost £100 plus and I just can't see City paying that for a striker. Scoring goals isn't our problem. Conceding silly goal is. Personally I would prefer Son. I think he is a better fit for Peps style of play, he's more versatile and he would probably cost under half of what Kane would cost.

Agree that scoring goals over the course of a season is not our problem but I do think we have a big problem scoring goals against better sides or when things aren’t going all our own way. I think we were flat track bullies this season. When we are playing well we run riot but when the pressure is on and chances are limited we have bottled in front of goal. Aguero is another year older, still good but declining as he’s now past his peak and always had injuries which will surely only get more frequent if we expect him to be our main centre forward. We do need someone to come in, be clinical and bag 30+ a season and IMO it should be a priority. Pep is not an idiot and he will see that.

Son is quality and can be versatile but most of his best work comes from the left of a front 3 but Raz has got that place nailed down.

I think Kane would be an absolutely brilliant signing for us, simply because he's different.

The old 'definition of insanity' cliche seems to fit us, both management & fans, perfectly.

We can't score, but we nearly did, so keep doing it the same way & we surely will...doh..we didn't. These bus parkers won't score vs our unbalanced defence, they have barely touched the ball & created nothing...doh...they did.

We have some of the best crossers of the ball in the world & nobody to cross it to. Looks like Torres could be another one.

Will we sign Kane ?

Will we fuck.

But imo any 'different' option for the squad, would be great & win us most of the games we draw or lose, so if there is any truth whatsoever in us even considering Kane, it means we see the possibilities & are in the market for attacking variety, which would be great news imo.

Agree that scoring goals over the course of a season is not our problem but I do think we have a big problem scoring goals against better sides or when things aren’t going all our own way. I think we were flat track bullies this season. When we are playing well we run riot but when the pressure is on and chances are limited we have bottled in front of goal. Aguero is another year older, still good but declining as he’s now past his peak and always had injuries which will surely only get more frequent if we expect him to be our main centre forward. We do need someone to come in, be clinical and bag 30+ a season and IMO it should be a priority. Pep is not an idiot and he will see that.

Son is quality and can be versatile but most of his best work comes from the left of a front 3 but Raz has got that place nailed down.

And mediocre sides, against whom, we can't defend properly either.

We do the very very difficult stuff brilliantly & the simple stuff poorly imo.

I think Kane would be an absolutely brilliant signing for us, simply because he's different.

The old 'definition of insanity' cliche seems to fit us, both management & fans, perfectly.

We can't score, but we nearly did, so keep doing it the same way & we surely will...doh..we didn't. These bus parkers won't score vs our unbalanced defence, they have barely touched the ball & created nothing...doh...they did.

We have some of the best crossers of the ball in the world & nobody to cross it to. Looks like Torres could be another one.

Will we sign Kane ?

Will we fuck.

But imo any 'different' option for the squad, would be great & win us most of the games we draw or lose, so if there is any truth whatsoever in us even considering Kane, it means we see the possibilities & are in the market for attacking variety, which would be great news imo.
Doubt we're actually in for him. Just fan talk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.