Harry Kane

When do you feel the media will start catching on to this?
I think with this specific deal we have to see Romano as more of a Spurs mouthpiece than his usual scattergun self. I've heard from a couple of Spurs fans that since their new DoF came in, Romano's had an inside track. I can't tell if they know or if it's putting 2 and 2 together but they seemed assured, and they aren't usually too dumb.

So if he says we're pushing, that means that's the story Spurs want out there.

Berbatov and Modric all left your club as your best player.
Berbatov in 2009 and modric in 2012, Bale 2013

So that leaves just Walker in the past 8 years, of which we've had our best team in decades and closest to winning titles etc

Berbatov in 2009 and modric in 2012, Bale 2013

So that leaves just Walker in the past 8 years, of which we've had our best team in decades and closest to winning titles etc
Close but no cigar.

43106473-9589617-image-m-96_1621291464126.jpg

Just need some Spurs fans to talk about how ambitious their club is, then we can be assured it's going to be sorted.

I wonder if Spurs are saying to him sign a new deal, stay another year and we can put a release clause in the contract for next summer.

I think it has finally dawned on Kane that having his brother sort this shit out was a huge error.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.