Harry Kane

I reckon this will get done now, more positive news about it seems to be coming out as well.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was something like £100m + Gabriel Jesus in exchange.

Think he'll be on the bench for spuds on Sunday. He'll come on for the last few minutes, with the game poised at 2.2. Running in to stoppage time he'll pick up the ball on the half way line, make a mazy run past 4 or 5 hapless defenders, approach the edge of the box and whack it in to the top corner. Pandemonium as he takes off his shirt having scored the winner, to reveal city's underneath.
Best own goal ever, city get the 3 points...

No chance, mate. VAR will disallow the goal for a minor infringement during a game we played 23 years ago.

Perhaps we should drop our interest in Kane and get Lukaku ? Many on here rate him and he's going to be cheaper than Kane. Just leave spurs with an unhappy player who is depreciating in value. That would be Levy's worst nightmare after turning down a bid of £100m.

I think letting Gabby go will be a mistake.
Quite a few on here are happy for us to pay £150m+ cos we’re short up top, desperate even.
Kane cannot, will not be able to play every game, then leaving us short up top again.
So we pay out £150m and are still short up top.
I await the reply’s that vastly underrate Gabby and don’t appreciate what he brings to the side.
I think everyone knows how hard he works, that is pressing is excellent, and so on. But the fact of the matter is he isn't a goal scorer, doesn't have the killer edge, and in a season where Aguero was out of form, injured or getting on, Pep didn't fancy him. Torres looks like he has more of an edge to him in this regard, and will be converted into that position, but at some point both for club and player we need to say that he isn't first choice, won't be starting in finals or big games, and if he wants regular football it might not be with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.