Harry Kane

Well, apart from anything else, players are not inert sides of beef to be shipped around willy-nilly. They are sentient beings. I don't see Gabi, Bernardo or anyone else wanting to go to Spurs. Why would they? It's a hell of a drop-off.
Honestly, what team wouldn't be a step down for him to go to?. The Spanish league looks pretty weak, although on paper Aletico are the strongest at the moment. Or the Italian league ?. Juve are also weak compared to us and Inter sell their players. Just because someone is a good player doesn't mean they can't play for a weaker team. Spurs aren't that bad, they don't have CL but English league is the best so why can't he go there if he wants to, although I don't think he wants to.1 month ago he was supposed to go to Atletico because of sunny weather

there is no way he goes from skipping training to signing a new deal, must be damage controle

Hope this is just a bad joke. our main and seemingly only top striker target renewing. would contradict everything of how much he really wants to leave.

still find interesting that no news of transfer request handed in. I am sure he is owed a nice sum of loyalty fee from Spurs with his recent big long term renewal.

So Kane is replacing Jesus, Grealish is replacing Bernardo and we’re keeping a guy who may make less than a dozen starts this year, when we need money to fund Kane & Grealish.

And exactly who is replacing our all time leading goal scorer, Aguero ?
Kane. We don’t need Jesus as we then have Sterling and Torres as backups.

We need Laporte if we play three at the back and to rotate I think we would miss him if we sold him.

I‘m not convinced we have to sell to buy Kane either. Just preferable.

Hope this is just a bad joke. our main and seemingly only top striker target renewing. would contradict everything of how much he really wants to leave.

still find interesting that no news of transfer request handed in. I am sure he is owed a nice sum of loyalty fee from Spurs with his recent big long term renewal.

It's PR bullshit. Leaked from the Spurs end to try and get City anxious and placate a fanbase by telling them that they're a massive club and Kane is really desperate to stay but after his training escapades, Levy burnt that bridge like the Colossus that he is and is now selling him to Ikkle City when he doesn't really want to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.