Harry Kane

It's PR bullshit. Leaked from the Spurs end to try and get City anxious and placate a fanbase by telling them that they're a massive club and Kane is really desperate to stay but after his training escapades, Levy burnt that bridge like the Colossus that he is and is now selling him to Ikkle City when he doesn't really want to go.
Don’t even think it’s PR tbh… more like social media wishful thinking to placate the masses. Mind you it’s caught a few on here, so it’s probably hitting the mark with gullible Spurs fans as well

Over 10 years that mate, probably works out at less than 10 posts a day. Considering I don't do any other social media apart from FB which I've not posted on in years I'd say I'm fairly unremarkable on the internet front.
I know - no need to explain yourself to me mate, I was joking. (its 4.9 posts a day, roughly)

and probably defending myself because I've been glued to this fucking forum for 3 weeks now.

I'm pretty sure the podcast this news came from is misquoted, give me a minute or two to confirm..

Berbatov in 2009 and modric in 2012, Bale 2013

So that leaves just Walker in the past 8 years, of which we've had our best team in decades and closest to winning titles etc
So you want to pedantic about the years. Ok mate lol. Makes it look even worse. Been selling your best players for the past 12 years. Rather than just the past 8. Nice.

I'm pretty sure the podcast this news came from is misquoted, give me a minute or two to confirm..
Fucking hell this whole thing is fucking fake news.

It's just Alistair Gold saying he thinks City have blown it because they should've bid bigger at the start of the summer (know nothing OPINION of his) and then he says, and I quote:

"There's little bits of noises (said with an incredibly high pitch) coming out from around his camp that to not entirely rule out a new contract for him"

Move on folks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.