Harry Kane

Most Spurs fans want him gone, however we’re not deluding ourselves that there’s some magical agreement in place like you’ve all been saying for the past month, if a deal happens you’ll hear about it and it will be for what levy wants for him. I suspect that won’t happen as you clearly don’t want to pay over the odds for him..
Magical agreement?

You mean a transfer. Might be a weird set of words to put together for you but thats all it is. Nothing magical about it.

What is "over the odds". I don't know and neither do you. I don't give a fuck if its 300m or 30 quid.

I take it you are a smartish lad. If Kane is staying with spurs, why haven't the club simply stated this and end all speculation?
Stated what? You expect them to put out a statement that reads “Harry Kane would remain at spurs this season” ?

I don’t know if Kane comes or not but surely you don’t expect the club to say that. By the way the clubs media mouthpiece have been saying all along that they have no intention to sell but we have been taking it as Daniel Levy is posturing.

Again I don’t know whether Kane comes or not but I don’t think Spurs can put out that statement

Would anyone else be sorry to see Jesus go if Kane comes in. It still only leaves us with one striker
Jesus is not a striker, so even with or without Kane its either 0 or just 1. But we could cope with just Kane alone if needed (and they want him as part of the deal), but wouldn't mind him (Gabriel Jesus) being second fiddle either. As long he is not our main striking option.

Stated what? You expect them to put out a statement that reads “Harry Kane would remain at spurs this season” ?

I don’t know if Kane comes or not but surely you don’t expect the club to say that. By the way the clubs media mouthpiece have been saying all along that they have no intention to sell but we have been taking it as Daniel Levy is posturing.

Again I don’t know whether Kane comes or not but I don’t think Spurs can put out that statement
I would definitely expect Spurs to say that if it were true, to avoid any circus until the transfer window is closed.

I take it you are a smartish lad. If Kane is staying with spurs, why haven't the club simply stated this and end all speculation?
The club have put out through all its usual journo sources that he’s not for sale this summer, been stated by ally gold (Spurs spokesman pretty much) and Romano (paraticis guy). I think he has a price , I don’t believe city are willing to match it, Kane’s strike was to put pressure on levy to budge his price imo , it didn’t work and now he’s back with us un till city pay what levy wants.

That's the point I'm making. The problem is that the hype around Haaland - justified or not - is leading to some users on here acting as if he doesn't come with the same risks that every player does, plus a few more specific to him. And that same hype is leading to an exaggeration of Kane's risks and a downplaying of the ways Kane could improve us.
Vice versa actually

The club have put out through all its usual journo sources that he’s not for sale this summer, been stated by ally gold (Spurs spokesman pretty much) and Romano (paraticis guy). I think he has a price , I don’t believe city are willing to match it, Kane’s strike was to put pressure on levy to budge his price imo , it didn’t work and now he’s back with us un till city pay what levy wants.
Mate wind it in, he'll be a city player this time next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.