Harry Kane

But as has been said countless times he adds so much more...his work rate, creativity, link up play, pressing are all very essential to the way we play

Sterlings finishing is also very suspect so would you say the same about him?
No because he is more of a winger than a no. 9. Jesus is in the team to score goals. I think he will do so if he gets the chance without Aguero looming. I don't rate your argument. To claim that a striker should retain his place And in Your opinion be poor at goalscoring is nonsense

Spurs know that Kane is leaving, Kane knows he is leaving and City know he is coming. It's a done deal.

However, Spurs have to try to make the situation not look as bad as it is. They are playing us at the weekend and, put simply, there is not a chance in hell they will let him join us before the game. Even if we offered £170m, it will get their fans whipped up in anger.

He will join us, but there's no way he'll be here before the season starts.

Come September 2nd, with no deal still agreed there will be some of you that are still convinced he’s actually a city player.

A new feature of the forum this year with the Grealish signing and the Kane rumours is fans of Villa and Spurs coming on here making sarcastic comments.

At the start of the window Spurs leaked that Levy's thoughts on Kane's value were "the number starts with 2". Now it starts with 1. I wonder what it will be in another few weeks?

If we don't sign him I guess we'll have to make do with watching Bernardo, Mahrez, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Sterling, Foden and Jesus, who won the league and got to the CL final last season, and see if they can figure out how to play football with Grealish.

Meanwhile I wish you all the best watching Harry the £200m god fire you to the Europa Conference League title and Premier League title. He must be that good if you all value him as highly as Neymar.

Tbh if this isn’t done by Friday with an agreement he doesn’t play against his old club then it’s not happening. I’m losing hope. Don’t blame the club, 250m is a huge outlay, just wish we’d got Kane as we need him more than Jack. This 100m for Jack could be a danger to future transfers.
My man, I was literally just arguing that overseas supporters know what's going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.