Harry Kane

Unfortunately I think you’ve missed the main point to me posting. I never said I was ‘knowledgeable’. I am most certainly not claiming to be an ‘itk’. I literally explained I was passing on the information that we had seen from credible itks on spurs forums etc. Up to you whether you think it’s trash or not, it’s no insult to me buddy

But none of these ITKs know what the magical figure, let's face it, the only bit of actual relevant information, is?

Not trying to insult you for one minute mate but without that, your information is ultimately pointless.

'kin ell everyone he obviously means we've made some progress in the Kane talks.

"Only the penitent man will pass" is a clue that Indiana Jones uses to figure out how to sneak through the barriers to the Holy Grail. The clue means "kneel down" so it seems like we've made a better offer and maybe even Spurs have accepted it.

'kin ell everyone he obviously means we've made some progress in the Kane talks.

"Only the penitent man will pass" is a clue that Indiana Jones uses to figure out how to sneak through the barriers to the Holy Grail. The clue means "kneel down" so it seems like we've made a better offer and maybe even Spurs have accepted it.
page 1975 look for the posts TH "likes".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.