Harry Kane

Looks like most of them don't begrudge the move, or wouldn't have, but for his behaviour with the Neville interview, not showing up and then his statement last week. If he'd had shut up and just done what he's always done they probably wouldn't be so irritated.

They maybe wouldn't have let him go either though. He needed to burn the bridges to show them he was serious.

I suppose it’s time to confess I grew loving pie chips and gravy, 17 years in London with no gravy in chippys and when I moved up to Scotland I tried chips and gravy again and must now say I don’t like gravy on chips anymore.
My entire world-view has been shattered!I've had to take to my fainting-couch with convulsions in both legs.

To be fair this Kane thread has been derailed by @blueparrot no longer liking gravy on his chips bombshell. Every goal Kane scores for us will remind me of this thread, and a plate of dry gravyless chips
Presumably he must put curry sauce on them, as opposed to eating them dry, ffs?

the spurs ITK said today/tomrrow then "not this weekend". the man literally contradicted himself?
And just another thing to add.
I wouldn't hang your hopes up on ITK from Spurs community forums. There are very few sources on there who are respected. The person in question Trix is not particularly reliable and don't be fooled by the positive ratings from that website. If you say one thing negative about the ITK or question it the admin bans you hence all the positive ratings.

A few itk but actually from other Spurs forums or on twitter and I'd trust the media over any ITK from Spurs community.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.