Harry Kane

Hope it's announced after Sunday for the sake of all the blues going to the game. Reckon they'll be more dickheaded than normal if it's announced before then

And just another thing to add.
I wouldn't hang your hopes up on ITK from Spurs community forums. There are very few sources on there who are respected. The person in question Trix is not particularly reliable and don't be fooled by the positive ratings from that website. If you say one thing negative about the ITK or question it the admin bans you hence all the positive ratings.

A few itk but actually from other Spurs forums or on twitter and I'd trust the media over any ITK from Spurs community.
The ITKs over there are apparently vetted by the Mods before they're even allowed pass any info on so not sure where you're getting that info from. I'd certainly not trust any ITKs on twitter.

Guys thought I'd just come here for the Spurs point of view
Will try and be as respectful as possible.

Basically for Daniel Levy he will not want to be seen as losing out. Considering all Summer Spurs have put out that they want at least £150m it would be very very unlikely Levy has suddenly made a u-turn and would be happy with a smaller fee.

In my opinion I still think it takes over £150m. Idk if he's worth that and idk if City would do it but Spurs have clearly made it clear they don't want less than that and if they did a u-turn it would look pretty embarrassing on their part something they'd obviously be keen to avoid.
They’ll just lie to you about how much you received

Decent track record and sam Lee does interact with him

That's why posting here

But we've known about the green light for ages, it's just all the denial from everyone has made us think otherwise. Like with Grealish!

We know that Harry Kane was told he could be sold as early as the EUROs, hence the (largely dismissed by the deniers) big scoop that came out that he'd been blabbering away to his England teammates that he was getting a move. Of course then there was the wedding story. And tolmie has maintained the entire time himself that Kane has been told he would be sold.

I suppose it’s time to confess I grew loving pie chips and gravy, 17 years in London with no gravy in chippys and when I moved up to Scotland I tried chips and gravy again and must now say I don’t like gravy on chips anymore.
The Scots use Buckfast to make their gravy. Washing it down with Irn Bru & Whiskey colours the taste too.

Move back to Manny & we'll sort you some proper Bisto on your chips, with a mug of Vimto to wash it down with. No need to thank us! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.