Harry Kane

Hahahaha
You just posted trix he’s not an ITK, he knows fuck all if you follow tottenham you will know that all of these Spurs community “ITK” don’t know shit and are complete bollocks.
The only reliable people when it comes to Tottenham are Ally Gold and Romano
Fair enough, but the folk on that forum arent exactly treating his info as bullshit. Seem pretty bummed out about the news

Hahahaha
You just posted trix he’s not an ITK, he knows fuck all if you follow tottenham you will know that all of these Spurs community “ITK” don’t know shit and are complete bollocks.
The only reliable people when it comes to Tottenham are Ally Gold and Romano

You said Romano, the dudes late on everything that bid being prepared has already gone in according to Billy, Kane will be a City player. Just accept it like the Villa fans did you will feel better.

Wooah, I know I've outed myself with the chips and gravy thing. But it was only ever right with pie. It's never has and never will be right on fish. Fish with gravy is just wrong and shameful.

Makes the batter soggy and prevents you actually tasting the Fish.

I bet Harry Hotspur doesn't put gravy on his bloody Fish either.

Wooah, I know I've outed myself with the chips and gravy thing. But it was only ever right with pie. It's never has and never will be right on fish. Fish with gravy is just wrong and shameful.
A friend of mine ( friend of ours)..goes with...pudding, chips . peas & curry sauce, with a fish on top,
He may not be long for this world.

Romano...................................................................................................................
When it comes to Tottenham he’s very reliable yes, he clearly has a relationship with Paratici or his agent
Broke our deal with Gil/lamela, which came out of nowhere , a few days later was a done deal and broke the Cristian Romero deal before anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.