Harry Kane

Its Levy.
I know I may sound stupid but honestly Daniel Levy is crazy.
Ask anyone who the toughest negotiator is.
Levy will not want to come out of this deal looking bad.

Also specifically on the fee. I'd be very surprised if we budged from wanting more than £150m to barely £130m . (just my opinion)
I am pretty certain what Levy looks like, and looking bad would be kind to him

A friend of mine ( friend of ours)..goes with...pudding, chips . peas & curry sauce, with a fish on top,
He may not be long for this world.

If it's true that the devil looks after his own, your mate will live to be 100 courtesy of that fiendish combination alone.

As for fish and chips, always ask for the fish and chips to be wrapped separately, two reasons for this.

1. If wrapped together, the heat from the chips ruins the integrity of the batter on the fish.
2. You always get more chips if served separately.

Here endeth the lesson.

If it's true that the devil looks after his own, your mate will live to be 100 courtesy of that fiendish combination alone.

As for fish and chips, always ask for the fish and chips to be wrapped separately, two reasons for this.

1. If wrapped together, the heat from the chips ruins the integrity of the batter on the fish.

Here endeth the lesson.
You learn something new everyday.

When it comes to Tottenham he’s very reliable yes, he clearly has a relationship with Paratici or his agent
Broke our deal with Gil/lamela, which came out of nowhere , a few days later was a done deal and broke the Cristian Romero deal before anyone.
But Romano says City will bid c.£130m which is 'close' to Levy's position. IMO we are in the territory now where a deal will get done precisely because the reported figures are 'close'.

Here endeth the lesson.
Is “ruining the integrity” code for making it softer? If so, bring forth the ruin.
Having said that, I generally ask for them separate, though not very environmentally conscious is it?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.