Harry Kane

honestly this thread has gone to absolute shit. Up there with a prime time loss match day thread.

hope we get him, personally I’m still confident, as I’ve said if Tottenham really were keeping him there’s be no need to mouth of nearly this much, and they’d have an interview with Kane saying he’s staying

honestly this thread has gone to absolute shit. Up there with a prime time loss match day thread.

hope we get him, personally I’m still confident, as I’ve said if Tottenham really were keeping him there’s be no need to mouth of nearly this much, and they’d have an interview with Kane saying he’s staying
I think we’re all on here just filling time till the final whistle tomorrow, after which there may be some news.

on a serious note... i do feel worried/scared about tomorrow's match. we always struggle against Spurs and the team isnt 100%. i still believe tho :)

Juventus are publicly traded and financially healthy. Real Madrid is one of the richest clubs in the world.

This ignorant arrogance is why everybody despises you btw
There's been quite a few like that who have rocked up here in the last year or so. Admittedly, since I joined, people here have had arguments or disagreements but for the most part the straight up dickheadedness wasn't nearly as prevalent as it seems to be now.

It was old school. Blues would argue but when it was over it was over and for the most part people were decent to each other. Now, we have so many big man me, little man you types here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.