Harry Kane

Aye, they made a Glazer the chairman or something, but it doesn't take a genius to work out that Barca, Real and Juventus are totally screwed. They can't afford to keep their players. The 3 billion quid of money upfront was the cash that they needed to keep Messi, Ronaldo etc..

This week Chelsea just took Lukaku from the serie a champions, with little fuss. United just took Varane from Madrid. Spain is finished. Italy too. PL is the destination now.
That's the Varane who single-handedly lost Real their CL tie against us just over a year ago. Or did you swallow the Scum press bleating that he is the second coming of Maldini>

on a serious note... i do feel worried/scared about tomorrow's match. we always struggle against Spurs and the team isnt 100%. i still believe tho :)
We must get off to a good start, the results yesterday have already shown we have to be on our toes from the very start.

Goals galore, but Top 6 mostly playing dross. City away at Spurs is already a bit of a hoodoo, so anything we get is a bonus.

That said, Spurs seem in more turmoil and transition than I’ve seen them in a while, which is saying something.

NES will be trying to instill some discipline into them, with “smash and grab” the order of their day.

If we can stop them getting in behind, there’s no reason not to do ‘em this season, and the 3pts would be a great start…with anything greater than a 1 goal win a GD bonus!

We must get off to a good start, the results yesterday have already shown we have to be on our toes from the very start.
Liverpool , Manure , Chelsea and Leicester all won their opening games last year , Leicester , Chelsea and Manure winning away and we saw what eventuated over 38 games.

I get your gist however and a repeat result of the Everton game would do me nicely.

it would be a tad optimistic to think we stroll in with league again if we are 3-3-2 after 8 games like last year albeit not many sides are capable of winning 17 on the spin in a tough league as the premier league but we are.

Liverpool , Manure , Chelsea and Leicester all won their opening games last year , Leicester , Chelsea and Manure winning away and we saw what eventuated over 38 games.

I get your gist however and a repeat result of the Everton game would do me nicely.

it would be a tad optimistic to think we stroll in with league again if we are 3-3-2 after 8 games like last year albeit not many sides are capable of winning 17 on the spin in a tough league as the premier league but we are.
Not saying it as a negative but this year we can't be giving anyone a head start, the return of crowds will make a huge difference, the teams around us have improved.

Deal off according to the times city have left it too late. Unbelievable that Txiki fella at doing deals. I wouldn’t blame Spurs for telling him to fuck off this late in the window. Look at Chelsea balls deep for Haaland doesn’t happen off they pop for Lukaku all done before the season starts. Only for Grealish had a buy out we’d be starting the season with no one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.