Harry Kane

Deal off according to the times city have left it too late. Unbelievable that Txiki fella at doing deals. I wouldn’t blame Spurs for telling him to fuck off this late in the window. Look at Chelsea balls deep for Haaland doesn’t happen off they pop for Lukaku all done before the season starts. Only for Grealish had a buy out we’d be starting the season with no one
Are you related to @Fordyboy46?
He likes to wum as well.

Article in the The Times (I’ve copied and pasted most interesting bits below re Kane). The times have been very good with transfer news last few seasons but take with a pinch of salt if you wish.

“Harry Kane is increasingly likely to stay at Tottenham Hotspur, with Daniel Levy digging in to blunt Manchester City’s ambitions of signing the England captain.

Levy, the Tottenham chairman, remains consistent in his determination to keep his club’s talisman. Contrary to reports, it is understood that there have been no recent discussions between the clubs regarding Kane.

The view at Spurs is that City have left it too late to negotiate a deal for their striker and team leader, whom they would struggle to replace

There are only 17 days before the summer transfer window shuts and it is expected that Kane will accept staying at Tottenham for at least another campaign, with both club and player reassessing at the end of this season, when Kane moves into the last two years of his contract.

In June, City made an offer in the region of £100 million for Kane, who turned 28 last month. While City appear willing to increase their bid, there remains a significant gap between their valuation and that of Spurs. Even if City did pay the £160 million fee that Levy is reported to be demanding, it is doubtful that there would be a shift in position”

I personally think spurs where open to a deal but after being turned down by Martinez and Pau Torres they realise even if they had the funds they would struggle to actually get any real quality in. Feel for pep as once again he is being asked to perform miracles with one hand tied behind his back and also penny for aguero’s thoughts? Eased out the club only not to be replaced.

Frustrated the club have seemingly fallen into the same trap they did when they failed to replace Kompany.

We’d be starting the season…I think you meant you’d be starting the season I don’t know your intentions are on posts like you do and I’ll be polite but it’s pathetic. Move on to another club pal. This txiki fella for the record isn’t doing the negotiating on this one . And that I do know as my nephew works for a unnamed accountant firm who the club employ from time to time.
so roll up your Sunday times and shove either in your gob or where the sun don’t shine.
Thanks.

We’d be starting the season…I think you meant you’d be starting the season I don’t know your intentions are on posts like you do and I’ll be polite but it’s pathetic. Move on to another club pal. This txiki fella for the record isn’t doing the negotiating on this one . And that I do know as my nephew works for a unnamed accountant firm who the club employ from time to time.
so roll up your Sunday times and shove either in your gob or where the sun don’t shine.
Thanks.
My post was for Sam 1980

Article in the The Times (I’ve copied and pasted most interesting bits below re Kane). The times have been very good with transfer news last few seasons but take with a pinch of salt if you wish.

“Harry Kane is increasingly likely to stay at Tottenham Hotspur, with Daniel Levy digging in to blunt Manchester City’s ambitions of signing the England captain.

Levy, the Tottenham chairman, remains consistent in his determination to keep his club’s talisman. Contrary to reports, it is understood that there have been no recent discussions between the clubs regarding Kane.

The view at Spurs is that City have left it too late to negotiate a deal for their striker and team leader, whom they would struggle to replace

There are only 17 days before the summer transfer window shuts and it is expected that Kane will accept staying at Tottenham for at least another campaign, with both club and player reassessing at the end of this season, when Kane moves into the last two years of his contract.

In June, City made an offer in the region of £100 million for Kane, who turned 28 last month. While City appear willing to increase their bid, there remains a significant gap between their valuation and that of Spurs. Even if City did pay the £160 million fee that Levy is reported to be demanding, it is doubtful that there would be a shift in position”

I personally think spurs where open to a deal but after being turned down by Martinez and Pau Torres they realise even if they had the funds they would struggle to actually get any real quality in. Feel for pep as once again he is being asked to perform miracles with one hand tied behind his back and also penny for aguero’s thoughts? Eased out the club only not to be replaced.

Frustrated the club have seemingly fallen into the same trap they did when they failed to replace Kompany.
Total Nonsense.

Just maybe Spurs have no intention of reinvesting the Kane transfer fee into their team, maybe they are under huge pressure to reduce their debt and quickly.

And the most important factor of all, US, we have not looked at any other striker targets, highly unusual to how we normally operate.

In other situations we have a plan a,b,c etc, it seems in this case Kane is plan A and there is no need to be a plan B, that gives the impression the club is 99% certain this deal will be completed.

feel like you're the one "falling into the same trap" of taking every spurs press leak at face value.

again, need I remind you. We have a game against spurs today. They want us to focus on this right now.

Watch how quickly it all progresses right after.

I know he's Athletic's Tottenham reporter, but Jack Pitt Brooke is actually a blue.

Based in London and when spurs give the memo out they report it print it.. They ain’t going to say nah it ain’t true I’m writing an article about it’s all smoke and mirrors and Kane will be a Man City player come the end of the window because Levy history shows he sells his best players..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.