Harry Kane

The idea as “left it too late” is very funny. As Martin Samuel pointed out in his column three weeks ago levy will leave it until midnight on deadline day with a “deal sheet” faxed to the league.

I used to go out with Kanes mum, shes in bits, doing his last pack up with custard creams as its sunday, she hates northerners and hoped hed stay. Hes on the bench today , shes out ribena in knowing the little tiger will be on vimto for his debut v Arsenal.
Result.

Cheers.

Off to get the mouth breather tattoo on my leg.....

So, if it doesn't happen do we have a Plan B or is it Jesus, Torres and someone from the youth set up? Maybe we can convert Grealish into a striker......??

So, if it doesn't happen do we have a Plan B or is it Jesus, Torres and someone from the youth set up? Maybe we can convert Grealish into a striker......??
Plan B. Turn Mendy into a striker

Deal off according to the times city have left it too late. Unbelievable that Txiki fella at doing deals. I wouldn’t blame Spurs for telling him to fuck off this late in the window. Look at Chelsea balls deep for Haaland doesn’t happen off they pop for Lukaku all done before the season starts. Only for Grealish had a buy out we’d be starting the season with no one

Relax fella.

Levy wants to leave it as late as possible so when he doesn't spend the £120m on new players he can blame nasty old City for not stumping up the cash sooner. It's all in the game yo!

As much as I love Gabby, those two being our only options up front would lead to more really disappointing performances in big games against decent opposition. Grealish could probably do the whole false nine thing but it would be a waste of his talents to have him play as an out and out striker.

That being said, I'm still pretty sure we're signing Kane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.