Harry Kane

No they weren't. It was only the very last few days reports ramped up. For the most part it was silence with the odd story about how Villa won't sell and how they're confident Grealish will extend.

And even right towards the end there were still conflicting reports about Grealish.
True, last few days they were saying Grealish had changed his mind. The silence from City is deafening, says a lot more than these clowns in the media taking a guess at what might be happening

do folk on here reckon that Kane is £120 million better than Gabriel Jesus ?.....personally I dont, and Jesus is still learning and young, if the Kane thing doesn't happen, tough titty, we didn't do too bad last year !

I like your optimism but I don't think it does anyone any favours to oversimplify transfer fees in that way.

I reckon it'll add 41 pages in the next 24 hours. Whenever there's a whiff of 'it might no happen' the same boring people come out repeating the same boring things about Kane not being good enough which leads to the same tedious back and forth with one side going "he's obviously world class" whilst the other side stick their fingers in their ears and parrot the same "I want Haaland" refrain ad nauseam.

All for very pantomime. The game tonight will only increase the noise.
Do you not see the same tedium from the 'it's on' flappers and pretend itk attention seekers? If not I have some magic beans and 3000 pagew Messi and Pogba threads you may be interested in.

If Levy stands firm and doesn’t sell Kane he will be lorded for that by the football media. All the Spurs fans will instantly forget about Levy’s lack of trophy success, his managerial record, and the debt, while he’s been in-charge of Spurs. The only thing Levy has got to show for his time in-charge of Spurs is a new stadium, and a very healthy bank personal account.

do folk on here reckon that Kane is £120 million better than Gabriel Jesus ?.....personally I dont, and Jesus is still learning and young, if the Kane thing doesn't happen, tough titty, we didn't do too bad last year !

No, I for one don’t think this. I think Jesus has a value somewhere around 60-70 million and Kane has a value of around 120-130 million in today market.

Is Kane worth twice the amount Jesus is is debatable but if you go purely on goals and assists then yes he is.

Jesus however adds more to the game than just that.

From a marketing perspective in our home market Kane is worth more though, as is having 6 of a potential starting eleven from the England team in the city line up, one of whom is the England captain.

I think if you stacked the £120m up on the penalty spot and kicked balls at it it would be more of a goal threat than Gabriel Jesus

I like your optimism but I don't think it does anyone any favours to oversimplify transfer fees in that way.

no maybe not, but we are still faced with having only Jesus as a sort of recognised forward player, and granted Kane would move the team on a notch, but without Kane Jesus is still learning his stuff and a good player who should only get better, but the noises coming out of London dont sound too good for Citys chances of landing him from Levyland

No, I for one don’t think this. I think Jesus has a value somewhere around 60-70 million and Kane has a value of around 120-130 million in today market.

Is Kane worth twice the amount Jesus is is debatable but if you go purely on goals and assists then yes he is.

From a marketing perspective in our home market Kane is worth more though, as is having 6 of a potential starting eleven from the England team in the city line up, one of whom is the England captain.

yes agree the marketing alone would almost pay for the transfer, maybe not to the extent Messi would but imagine it would be a good earner

And for our team Kane’s attributes are maybe more valueble than Jesus’s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.