Harry Kane

I reckon it'll add 41 pages in the next 24 hours. Whenever there's a whiff of 'it might no happen' the same boring people come out repeating the same boring things about Kane not being good enough which leads to the same tedious back and forth with one side going "he's obviously world class" whilst the other side stick their fingers in their ears and parrot the same "I want Haaland" refrain ad nauseam.

All for very pantomime. The game tonight will only increase the noise.

True, forgot to factor in flappage.

My opinion hasn’t changed for months and still think this one will get done, but only in time for the Arsenal game, had hope it might sneak in before Norwich but fully expect Kane to be a city player by the Arsenal game.

Hope we get Kane but I think unless we go £150 million which he isn’t worth then he ain’t coming to us. Feel sorry for him aswell because levy will fuck his career up because of spite and if also leaves us in a precarious position as we have gone all in for one guy and if leaves us with no back up so we can now only hope that Jesus finally delivers this season .
I can't see Levy refusing an offer of around £120 million personally when push comes to shove. I know he's stubborn but that is still hell of a lot of money.

My opinion hasn’t changed for months and still think this one will get done, but only in time for the Arsenal game, had hope it might sneak in before Norwich but fully expect Kane to be a city player by the Arsenal game.

Paraded on the pitch before Norwich would be lovely. First start against Arsenal as you say.

I reckon it'll add 41 pages in the next 24 hours. Whenever there's a whiff of 'it might no happen' the same boring people come out repeating the same boring things about Kane not being good enough which leads to the same tedious back and forth with one side going "he's obviously world class" whilst the other side stick their fingers in their ears and parrot the same "I want Haaland" refrain ad nauseam.

All for very pantomime. The game tonight will only increase the noise.

Ha, for the record I've consistently said I'm not sold on Kane.

I know he'd improve us, but he should be a backup option for me only. For the costs involved, his age/fitness, and the fact that Haaland is soon to be available. I noticed you also believed we should've prioritised Messi when he became available too, the club didn't and so he went to PSG. It's an opinions game. I don't mean to derail the thread.

What changed?

Credit to Spurs and their media friends - they are doing their very best to pretend they want to sign a new striker in addition to keeping Kane, rather than to actually replace him.

People really think they're in for Lautauro Martinez just as an additional striker? Behave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.