Harry Kane

Example of maturity. Thanks for the reply

I think it was tongue in cheek, mate.

Agree with that post though. I'm all for taking the piss out of everyone but the rag accusations can be a bit tiresome. Seems you have to be on here for years before you're allowed to post anything negative. I spent the entire first three months of last season being a right mard arse and only got called a rag once or twice.

If there's one thing Spurs have that I'd really like here, it's their bar facilities in the concourse haha. Whack the plastic cup on tap, fills up from the bottom in an instance.
Glass pint pots and private booths for the freeloaders like me ;)
The stadium is amazing, our top boys must look at it and think &we need some of that’
It makes the Etihad look like Edgeley Park

I think it was tongue in cheek, mate.

Agree with that post though. I'm all for taking the piss out of everyone but the rag accusations can be a bit tiresome. Seems you have to be on here for years before you're allowed to post anything negative. I spent the entire first three months of last season being a right mard arse and only got called a rag once or twice.
I have been called a Chelsea fan, a rag and a dipper because I said they have strong teams this year and PL win could be a struggle without a striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.