Harry Kane

I’m poncing it up in a hospitality lounge at the ground, enjoying a Beavertown Neck Oil and waiting for my duck parfait followed by sirloin of beef to arrive. All the well heeled Spurs fans here assume he is joining City eventually
Have you been in the cheese room yet?

It's really disappointing how some folks on here start to abuse others who have different opinion ,to the point of name-calling and accusing them of (actually) being a fan of other clubs pretending to be a cityzen.
In my humble opinion you can have a healthy& reasonable debate without the above shit . Thank you!
A cityzen?

But I’m only 11 years old and besides you’re the one upset and declaring the season to be over because the club haven’t met the asinine deadline you plucked out of the stray hairs matted together in your arse crack. You’ll be on the ignore list so no need to panickly flap your flustered fingers at the keyboard trying to one up me

Bizarre isn’t it? Of course I’ve never been one to believe in coincidences
Why is there a word for it?

Don’t be a clown and a child. Of course I hope I am wrong, that doesn’t change my interpretation of the transfer though. What club would sell their best player after the season starts without adequate time to replace him.

What I will say is if we start the season without a replacement for Sergio I will be concerned. Anyway I know fuck all about what’s really happening and the club has never let us down so who knows.
But the ITK superstar is certain this will happen, so we're told to baalieve it or else and no your not allowed to have your own voice or differing opinions

Last edited:
Do you know what, I think you lot might be right. For me though Haaland was the dream, just hard to know we're missing out on a player like that for me.

If he wasn't out there I'd be all over the Kane transfer to be fair. But like has been highlighted, it's better we secure Kane than end up with our dick in our hand next summer and Haaland possibly going elsewhere. For me though it's the impression we haven't moved hard for Haaland that I don't understand, or struggle with.

Anyway, I just really, really hope Haaland doesn't end up a rag.
Perfectly put mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.