Harry Kane

Do you know what, I think you lot might be right. For me though Haaland was the dream, just hard to know we're missing out on a player like that for me.

If he wasn't out there I'd be all over the Kane transfer to be fair. But like has been highlighted, it's better we secure Kane than end up with our dick in our hand next summer and Haaland possibly going elsewhere. For me though it's the impression we haven't moved hard for Haaland that I don't understand, or struggle with.

Anyway, I just really, really hope Haaland doesn't end up a rag.
Not often people admit they may have been incorrect on BM, so kudos to you bud

Do you know what, I think you lot might be right. For me though Haaland was the dream, just hard to know we're missing out on a player like that for me.

If he wasn't out there I'd be all over the Kane transfer to be fair. But like has been highlighted, it's better we secure Kane than end up with our dick in our hand next summer and Haaland possibly going elsewhere. For me though it's the impression we haven't moved hard for Haaland that I don't understand, or struggle with.

Anyway, I just really, really hope Haaland doesn't end up a rag.
My problem is with Haaland, and plenty of other young players is that they get overhyped on what they’ve achieved in the leagues they are in. I saw one poster put something along the lines of Haaland and Mbappe are the closest thing to Messi and Ronaldo. If that’s the case neither will reach those heights in my opinion (and it is just an opinion, other opinions are available too). You end up paying top dollar for potential. I can’t help feeling in two or three seasons that Mbappe and Haaland, whilst good players will be viewed as also rans in comparison to some as yet undiscovered talents or others who kick on further.
For all Kane’s detractors, I agree to some extent but you get proven Premier League quality and those draws against Teams like West Bromwich Albion last season become wins.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.