Harry Kane

Spurs forum fans now saying it's good he's not involved cos he's a snake and doesn't deserve the honour ... but also saying only sell at a price point City aren't willing to pay. Logic.
With that context you can’t see him turning up at the stadium to watch either, can you? If he was spotted in the stands, I think it’s fair to say he’d likely get some ‘reaction’ from the home supporters.

I wonder if there's any possibility that Kane's "strike" was orchestrated in tandem between him and the club - on the one hand, it paints him as the bad guy forcing an exit and therefore makes the fans less angry at the club for not keeping him, and his late arrival back to training also gives a justification for him not playing in this match.

Or maybe I've just watched too much of this guy this morning.

1_columbo.jpg

It's really disappointing how some folks on here start to abuse others who have different opinion ,to the point of name-calling and accusing them of (actually) being a fan of other clubs pretending to be a cityzen.
In my humble opinion you can have a healthy& reasonable debate without the above shit . Thank you!
Rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.