Harry Kane

I don’t want to mention names that wouldn’t be my choice because I don’t want them to come back to haunt me. I have, however, mentioned Lukaku many times. The club certainly isn’t stuck with Kane as the sole Haaland alternative
Nothing is gonna haunt you,its only opinion.Fuck those who want to give you shit for such.

When he signed the extension,i wonder if any clause was inserted? and if the case..... would that be void if Harry initiated the transfer?

He's guaranteed goals, he's no drama, he picks a good pass and for all the suggested injury plight (50% quoted by some) he's played 38, 30, 37, 29, 28, 33 games in the league.

The money is a different matter... I honestly don't know what good value is for a known entity like Haaland, Kane etc.

When he signed the extension,i wonder if any clause was inserted? and if the case..... would that be void if Harry initiated the transfer?
If I were Kane I’d have insisted on some performance related release clauses in that contract. Say, failure to win any trophies or failure to qualify for Champs League. One things for sure, if there are any clauses in there we’ll know all about it if we’re his preferred destination.

Spurs/Levy have no leverage in this scenario. Any media outlet saying is different.

ONLY thing that changes Kane not moving is if he's guaranteed a bumper new contract, and that Levy spends big money in summer for the sake of squad rebuild. Maybe Kane falls for these false promises, but regardless, we know what the likelihood of that is.

Kane is 28 in summer. From a business point of view it would be wise for Levy to sell him for as much as possible and take the money for rebuilding, also, it would be extremely unwise to keep an unhappy player who has made it clear he wants gone. Even if he does not make fuss, it is obvious how that will be. You cannot have your best player unhappy, especially as the club are in desperate need of a rebuild. A new coach will also not want players who are unhappy, whatever project he takes on, he will want every single player fully committed and on board, or else they will get no better than a Ryan Mason.

It is a make or break situation for Spurs, and for Kane. The right move and right money could help both parties. But it has to be this summer.

I have always believed Kane is the perfect fit for us, his experience, goal scoring ability. Consistently scoring 25 goals on average per season, and captaining the national side. He is also not a player who relies on pace, and so because of his ability to pick passes, drop deep, link-up/hold-up play, he would be a great fit for our side. He can choose United or Chelsea for what it's worth, but if he's wise he knows Pep and this side is the best for him.

I strongly see this happening, unless our own plans change and we prefer someone younger.

Probably not the first to say this but he would solve your penalty issue overnight. Pep would improve his general play, but he seems to be out for one or two long stretches per season with his ankles.
He's not though. He's missed 3 games this year. I'd argue Kev is more injury prone and we aren't worried about him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.