Harry Kane

Levy holds the cards, you are deperate for a World Class forward, Kane is available unlike anyone else if you won't pay the fee Levy has a world class striker still, and Kane being the model Professional will knuckdown and carry on scoring goals for fun. Think your find the breaking news is Kane is in the squad for their european game on Thursday
He doesn't and were not, hope that helps. Guarantee were not as half as desperate as spurs with the current situation

we have fucked up not having the striker situation sorted by now and im sure pep is fuming! Any reason why Gabby isnt deemed good enough now to play central?
We don't know he isn't he was one of a few deemed not ready to start. Think he'll play at the weekend centrally.

Not sure if already posted on here but I just scrolled back to around mid April on Harry Kane's twitter feed and he is a proper active user, a post almost every single day and always a post straight after a Spurs result.

There's been 1 single post from him since July 26th. The one we all know about. Nothing else. Not sure if this even means anything with it being a break between Euros and season starting but his silence after yesterdays game is probably the most unusual.

we have fucked up not having the striker situation sorted by now and im sure pep is fuming! Any reason why Gabby isnt deemed good enough now to play central?
Gabby just got back from the Copa America. I seem to recall the club didn’t let Torres go to the Olympics?
I wouldn’t read too much into Sunday’s team sheet, loads of our players are not quite ready.

Because he hasn’t had a break from football in the last two and a half seasons, was away longer than most other players on international duty followed by a long haul flight. He’s being given the chance to recover and not being thrown into games too quickly causing long term damage.

Pep is doing what he is payed for, managing the squad, protecting the players from injury and giving the best chance over the course of the season.

They should send Jesus out on loan and buy 2 strikers. If Pep doesn't trust him to play in the 9 position, then he's pointless as a body. He has 3 players in front of him on the left wing and 2 on the right wing. Complete waste of a squad number if that's how we're using him.

I love Pep but his treatment of Jesus has been a thesis on how to destroy the confidence and performances of a young striker.

End of 18/19 he was in great form, scoring every time he started. Since playing him through injury at the beginning of last season and seeing the goals dry up Pep's overlooked him whenever possible, picking worse players ahead of him, giving him shitt sub appearances only and not let him get back into form.

I'm sure there is a plan to re-integrate Kane into the team at Tottenham. Until he's in pictures holding a City scarf, it'd be idiocy not to have a back-up plan for you £150m asset. I've seen nothing convincing so far to suggest that there won't be a deal done this week at around the £125m+add-ons mark. I'm hoping that by this this time next week, Kane is our starting striker, and Jesus is our back-up. Hopefully Bernardo can get his move for his sake, and I'd say our squad is improved from where it was a year ago and massively improved from where it was when Ferna and Garcia were our CBs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.