Harry Kane

So we didn’t go after Messi who was freely available to “focus on Kane”. If we don’t get Kane in then that’s a massive failure by the board.

Well that’s a completely different point to stating Neville knows nowt (which I do agree with) because he’s living up north wouldn’t you say?

When you say Dawson is around Spurs all the time, in what capacity? Cheerleader, coach, kit man, ambassador or chief contract & transfer negotiator

Unless it’s the last one, I’d suggest he knows the same as Neville, which will be very little
I believe he is now a Club Ambassador and sure he knows if Kane was training on his own or not, but as I said it would make no sence for Kane not to be training even if he gets his move to City

I love Pep but his treatment of Jesus has been a thesis on how to destroy the confidence and performances of a young striker.

End of 18/19 he was in great form, scoring every time he started. Since playing him through injury at the beginning of last season and seeing the goals dry up Pep's overlooked him whenever possible, picking worse players ahead of him, giving him shitt sub appearances only and not let him get back into form.

His contract expires in 2023. They're stuck between a rock and a hard place this summer, but I expect he'll be gone before the window closes.

Have you thought he might not have been fully up to speed yesterday

I think Jesus has proven to not be the answer to our goal scoring issues now. He was fully fit for most of last season yet from January onwards he simply didn't play centrally even though Aguero was finished. I think Guardiola has decided that he isn't the answer at 9. Just my opinion though I could be wrong.

His contract expires in 2023. They're stuck between a rock and a hard place this summer, but I expect he'll be gone before the window closes.
You read anything into Kane being included in Spurs Europa League squad? Surely a deal can't be that close? Like this week as some were hoping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.