Harry Kane

Can’t find any info anywhere about whether him playing Thu would mean he can’t in CL

Vardy is a counter-attacking player. Even at his current age he still does nearly all of his damage on the break and by getting in behind defenders playing too high. We play against 0-0-10 formations nearly every game. It doesn't compute. He'd be better than Torres, probably, but not sure that's a high bar at the moment.

Okay, now I'm listening.
Like I say he would be better than what have and I have some great examples of his goals where he gets across the first defender. Did it at the weekend. Did it against us last year. I don’t think there is a cat in hells chance we would even consider it but still one of the best goal scorers in the league imo

It’s all conjecture to think we wanted to join and only pulled out after a fan backlash too.

My personal view is we were very unsure about joining, which is why we were last to join and first to leave - which has been well documented.

The SL was far more in the interests of our direct rivals than us.

But if it had gone ahead and we weren’t involved, it could well have led in the long term to the collapse of English football, the Champions League, and ultimately, the club.

I am 100% against the SL. But I think given the circumstances, our executives made the right decision.

By signing up, they ensured the long term future of club, whether the SL went ahead or not.

If they’d not signed up, while it might be good PR in the short term, if it had gone ahead without us, the long term consequences could have been dire.
Now that’s something I can buy into & agree with. What I don’t believe is that it was some 4D chess move, which your previous post alluded to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.