Harry Kane

I do wonder if it is as simple as we can’t afford to sign Kane until either or both of Bernardo & Jesus leave. We don’t want to make the signing until we have tied up the exit(s) knowing that if we sign Kane without selling we face being lowballed or only loan offers.

I do wonder if it is as simple as we can’t afford to sign Kane until either or both of Bernardo & Jesus leave. We don’t want to make the signing until we have tied up the exit(s) knowing that if we sign Kane without selling we face being lowballed or only loan offers.
This a possibility. But one I'm going to choose to refuse to believe.

Summary of the Why Always Us? pod from Sam Lee and David Mooney as it relates to Kane:

Sam Lee has five to six sources at City that are confident and preparations for Kane's arrival are being made at City for this week.

Sam's colleagues at The Athletic have similar sources at Spurs saying Spurs have no intention to sell and Levy is refusing to pick up the phone.

Sam said if he worked anywhere else and had the info he has coming out of City then he would have already written a story saying City signing Kane is imminent.

Is there a link to this?

Newbie here I just want to say pep knows we needed a left back for 2 season’s done nothing about it also when the chairman come out and says we will fill Sergio’s position with a world class striker nowts happened upto now so surely he agrees a price with Spurs this week if not that’s pretty bad on he’s part this should have been done week’s ago but obviously wasn’t
Full stops are overrated

He can’t play football. He can run quick take one touch and shoot. You have to play one way with Vardy which is counter attack. We don’t play that way and he’s an awful human being who loves being at Leicester because he does what he wants, only eats beans on toast and drinks red bull before a game.
Don’t like him myself think he is a prick. To say he can’t play football is a bit harsh. He scores goals year in and year out and we simply cannot go into this season without a focal point. He would have put away that chance that Torres had as well. I am just hoping we have a plan B if Levy keeps acting like a cock

I think there are 3 possibilities realistically at play here.

1) This is close to being done, barring a few arrangements here and there that need to be agreed upon. The primary hold up was the game yesterday. We'll see some progress very soon.

2) Same as above, except we're waiting on Tottenham to make signings first. Or rather, they're waiting. Unfortunately they keep getting rejected by everybody which is holding things up.

3) As you suggested. We don't quite have the money yet, and we're playing the waiting game until we can move players on. Particularly with Bernardo.

I could believe we need to sell players, but I don't we're in a rush to do so. I think we could sign first and then move players on.

Don’t like him myself think he is a prick. To say he can’t play football is a bit harsh. He scores goals year in and year out and we simply cannot go into this season without a focal point. He would have put away that chance that Torres had as well. I am just hoping we have a plan B if Levy keeps acting like a cock
He can’t play football. Watch him yes he can chase a ball over the top very quick but so can my dog. He can finish to but when was the last time a team defended far enough up the pitch against us to allow us to knock one over the top. His passing and general footballing skills are woeful. But he knows how to bury a penalty, I’ll give him that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.