Harry Kane

Now that’s something I can buy into & agree with. What I don’t believe is that it was some 4D chess move, which your previous post alluded to
Well it depends what you mean by 4D chess.

I think the club will have been well aware that they’d essentially be the kingmaker, and if they pulled out it would likely trigger the whole thing to collapse.

Just trying to piece everything together from all the stories that have been coming out recently. Appears we have struck a deal that will work for both parties, potentially haggling over add ons. Meanwhile Spurs are briefing hes not for sale and including him in European squad list so they don't get burnt on their own transfer dealings to replace him. Issue is no fucker wants to go there so we have to sit around and wait for them to get themselves in order before we can get Kane. Concerning waiting for that seeing how they fucked around getting a new manager in.
Not having a go at you but why the fuck are we bothered if spurs get fleeced though? We already lost one game because we can't finish the chances we create, but we're just mean't to sit around helping spurs out which may mean dropping more points on the way??
Fuck that, they and that Levy have fucked us around all pre-season, let's get ths done asap and hope that we don't have to deal with those cunts again!

Was it balls three clear cut chances. Fernandinho's was criminal, but Mahrez's was poorly set up and he would have had to do some gymnastics move to get it on target since it was passed behind where he needed it, and Torres was well marshalled by the defence and was never realistically getting on the end of it in a position to score. In what world were they clear cut chances?
Cancelo had a pretty decent chance first half that he put wide if I remember correctly.

Cancelo had a pretty decent chance first half that he put wide if I remember correctly.
Ah yeah, but it was pretty long range I think. People are acting like we battered them, which is the sort of conclusion you can only get from looking at the stats and not actually watching the game. I'd say they were comfortably the more dangerous team for the second half and a good part of the first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.