Harry Kane

Striker! via Joe Bray who writes for MEN, quite reliable fwiw.
View attachment 23805
Unlikely I know but it would be the best laugh ever if Delap got game time and scored 20 plus goals this season. Spurs languishing in seventh again at the end of the season, getting all giddy about their annual home cup final against us and preparing for the playoffs to get into the Thursday night cup. Midtjylland can be a struggle.

Well it depends what you mean by 4D chess.

I think the club will have been well aware that they’d essentially be the kingmaker, and if they pulled out it would likely trigger the whole thing to collapse.
Agree again mate.

But I don’t believe we joined with the sole purpose of pulling out to fuck the old G14 over as previously stated, which seems to be believed by some

Was it balls three clear cut chances. Fernandinho's was criminal, but Mahrez's was poorly set up and he would have had to do some gymnastics move to get it on target since it was passed behind where he needed it, and Torres was well marshalled by the defence and was never realistically getting on the end of it in a position to score. In what world were they clear cut chances?
In the real world they were clear cut chances. They should all have been put away and on another day they would be. Whether Torres was well marshalled or not it was a clear cut chance that he misjudged and didn’t get a proper touch on. It went for a goal kick so he got there first and it was 3 yards out so he should have scored. Fernandinho was also a clear cut chance and Mahrez slipped and miss hit it also a clear cut chance in my opinion. As it was playing out I saw him coming and thought this is going in

Ah yeah, but it was pretty long range I think. People are acting like we battered them, which is the sort of conclusion you can only get from looking at the stats and not actually watching the game. I'd say they were comfortably the more dangerous team for the second half and a good part of the first.

About 12 yards out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.