Harry Kane

I spy with my little eye...
bd55e7ff07936ad0a14339856a7e5082.gif

Ok, ok, ok. Just got in from work and from this thread I see the deal is 100% off.

So, just hear me out. What about Martial from the Rags. We'd get him for around £50m to £60m. He's a world class finisher and has pace to burn. He's used to playing with the very best. He's a proven winner in a team that wins trophies for fun.

Worth a punt??
Is it 100% off

Ok, ok, ok. Just got in from work and from this thread I see the deal is 100% off.

So, just hear me out. What about Martial from the Rags. We'd get him for around £50m to £60m. He's a world class finisher and has pace to burn. He's used to playing with the very best. He's a proven winner in a team that wins trophies for fun.

Worth a punt??
If it’s an alternative to Bamford then I’m in. Just checked and his release clause is 82m, I’d take a punt as he’s a good age, already lives locally, is hungry, works hard and can finish

I couldn't care about the Kane signing, if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen but what would be unacceptable is not signing any kind of alternatives. You're paying scouts and people in leading functions to prepare on the short and long term vision. And putting your basket on just one target doesn't seems to show that.
But we know the club is extremely well run, so what ‘seems’ bad planning from your viewpoint, is most likely the wrong view. It may not be, sometimes the best people make errors, but that is the most likely thing because those errors when they happen are usually one off bad decisions not long term planning.

Worth a punt??
Can’t tell if you’re joking or 100% serious?!

Worth a punt??
Got to be taking the piss

If we really do not sign a striker it's bad management and someone needs to be responsible for that. This is just not okay!
What would be bad would be buying the wrong striker just to get someone.

If the club don't think there is a suitable alternative to Kane, then we go with what we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.