Harry Kane

Thought we’d have heard something today if this is actually on which it most probably isn’t. Very worrying indeed, especially with him being in their tin pot cup squad. It is unacceptable for us to not replace Sergio, it is borderline incompetence. After our start to the season he should be in Manchester today. Chelsea sorted lukaku in a few days, I just cannot fathom how this isn’t done yet.
Haha ,oh you are serious

You'd probably never heard of structures, but there are more people dealing with transfers than the chairman alone.
I’m sure those people could get the transfer today done if the chairman said here’s £160 mill for Kane, off you go. He obviously hasn’t. So Txiki and Omar work the best they within those restraints. If Spurs don’t budge from that, nothing anyone but Khaldoon can do about it.
Same as an Van Dijk , when Khaldoon said no to Txiki look elsewhere, he did and bought Laporte. The fact we haven’t gone elsewhere sounds like we and Khaldoon think we can get it done.
So yes if you want to start to apportion blame if we don’t be brave enough to go to the top.

Why? Who is there if Kane is not coming that is gettable and good enough?

Tammy Abraham, or has he already gone to Roma?

There’s not many, admittedly. In hindsight we should probably have signed Ings after all, as well as trying to get Kane. We need at least two decent strikers given the lack of finishing prowess in the squad and number of games we’ll play.

You keep saying that but it is nonsense
It's not nonsense, your response on the other hand is. It might go above your head but it would be ridiculous to go in to a new season with Gabriel Jesus alone. Nobody is saying that we should sign Kane, and Kane alone. But we do need a new striker, if you can't see that I can't help you on that matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.