Harry Kane

I just hope it does not end in a few days like "we tried everything but Spurs moved the goalpost and the deal is off".
lot of ITK statuses depending on this move to happen.

no way imo he should travel to Portugal for Spurs game. we left it way too late already, all the bullshit of not negotiating during the Euros, why not? what was the point waiting until 2 weeks left to put in a big bid which may be rejected?

I just hope it does not end in a few days like "we tried everything but Spurs moved the goalpost and the deal is off".

no way imo he should travel to Portugal for Spurs game. we left it way too late already, all the bullshit of not negotiating during the Euros, why not? what was the point waiting until 2 weeks left to put in a big bid which may be rejected?
FFS

I can't see it happening, I hope we have a back up target because all our efforts seem to have been just focused on kane. It just isn't going to happen.

What on earth makes you think we weren’t negotiating with Spurs during the Euros?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.