Harry Kane

Come on, say Jesus gets a full run in the side if we fail to sign another striker, how many goals do you think he'll score?. I'd say no more than 15
If he played a full infury free season as a 9, over 20. He may not be Aguero or even Kane , he's a very good player and better than most if not all the plan b options that are thrown around.

I don’t know if this has been said before, if Harry Kane plays on Thursday in the UEFA conference league, does that mean if he did sign for us, he would be cup tied and couldn’t play for us in UCL this season?

Really levy kane said nothing nuno has to do interviews and all he's said is he's a spurs player and hopes to keep him exactly what he should be saying. So please tell me who from spurs football club is doing all the talking?
All of their journalists that levy is feeding PR to...

Hurt?

It's made up bullshit! They haven't got a clue what' happenings. Click bait! Click bait!

If you were that hard faced and had no respect for yourself, you could do it.

Do you believe them? Any of them?
If you stopped people from posting shite and bollocks there would be about 10 left on this forum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.