Harry Kane

I personal opinion is I don't think it's happening anymore. Too many things are not moving. I doubt it will drag till end of transfer window. I only hope is just like we had a surprise plan B for koulibaly that was dias, we have the same with kane. I would be happy with any decent striker.
How do you know that too many things are not moving as I don't recall clubs keeping fans in the loop with transfer negotiations before?

I’m angry he wasn’t pictured getting out of a private jet and being whisked off for a medical this morning. After Sunday I was sure he’d be on route.

I would says this is now 50/50. Kane has a deep love for Spurs and after a week of training with the new boss he may well decide to stay. I’m not flapping at all but am very concerned this isn’t done and the BM ITKs clearly know nothing.

I’ve been thinking of plan B it can only be Mbappe or Haaland. Mbappe looks nailed on to Madrid but maybe a 230m bid could persuade PSG. Haaland will go wherever his fat agent gets the biggest payday. I’m sure we can deal with that.We could also go a little left field and get Suarez for a season or to, I can’t stand him but he guarantees goals and work rate and knows the UK.
I’m not flapping but here, read my post flapping my tits off

It was always going to take a while with Levy. It could go to the last day. It has gone very quiet but no confirmation we have walked away. That's suggesting this is done as soon as Spurs sign a replacement for me. That way Levy doesn't overpay on a replacement.

Hopefully City have said fine to waiting in exchange for a lower fee as we deserve to save money if we are helping Spurs.
I don't buy into this belief that he won't sell before getting a replacement in to prevent overpaying.

Any club would know if they were approached by Spurs for a striker, why that would be.

Ha ha, you are allowed to have the opinion that some of our expensive signings are shite, they played yesterday which is why we were shit and lost.

The match day thread and post match thread seems to agree.

I am only suggesting it is hard to sell somebody who is on a long contract and very good wages because no other club will match it.

I'm far from a flapper if thats what you are insinuating, "shrug of the shoulders type me but I'll call it how I see it"
Yesterday was a fuck up.
I completely agree it was a fuck up. But in context of players coming back late, injuries to two key players, team up for it due to the Kane saga etc it was hardly a massive surprise was it? What wasn’t a surprise the huge over reaction on Bluemoon. If I were a fan of another club I’d come on here after defeat as it’s like winning twice.

All seems to of gone very quiet on Kane no news from any of our "ITKs" either which is surprising thought things would start to happen after the spurs game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.